For your handy reference, we wanted to include a Carlton Landing map. We’ll be able to update this map as the town grows, and add to it as we receive feedback from visitors and residence about locations that need to be added. We want it to be easy for you to find your way around when you’re in town!
Places to note on this Carlton Landing map:
- The Pavilion – one of the first civic and public structures you’ll see as you head down Boulevard street.
- Community Garden – don’t forget to stop by and check for eggs if you’re visiting for the weekend! And depending on season, you can find fresh herbs for dinner or a cocktail!
- Nature Trails – you might want to pack some hiking boots or long pants if you plan on exploring down here.
- Firefly Park – the perfect place to toss and catch and practice your swing.
- Cottage Court – offers a fire pit, in case you want to roast a few marshmallows!
- Bocce Ball Park – use the community ball sets and follow the posted instructions to enjoy a game of Bocce Ball!
- Redbud Park – our favorite family activity to do in Redbud Park is picnic. Bring a blanket and enjoy the shade of the trees.
- Lower Greenway – we like to refer to this part of Carlton Landing as “The Suburbs”. It’s a nice walk if you’re looking to explore!
- Tower Court – rumor has it that Tower Court might be near our next community pool!
- Crossings Park – offers a beautiful waterfall! You can’t drive to this part of Carlton Landing yet, so be prepared to get out and walk around!
- Pistache “Secret” Park– Sometimes referenced by its unofficial name, Pistache Park is the newest, family friendly park in Carlton Landing. Slides, swings, and beams oh my!
- Park Street Lake Approach – kind of a complicated name, but the short description of this place is that it’s the terraced part of land that leads down to the boat dock. Somebody figured out this is the perfect place for community movie nights, so we often meet here for those!
- The Pop Ups and Church– The Pop ups happen on Saturday mornings, com support local business. Carlton Landing Community Church meets every Sunday at 10am.
- Town Green and Beach– Movies, sun, and fun! The Town Green and Beach will be the center of daily fun in Carlton Landing.
Carlton Landing currently offers a handful of food choices, but we like to tell visitors to make sure to plan their own meals. Read on below for more explanation.
- Mama Tig’s Wood Fired Pizza– Bob and Janette turn out some fantastic flavor of the Old World. Keep up to date on their hours by clicking here.
- Airstream Food Court – this is where you can check out Straw & Spoon and 9a Cafe’s offerings and hours, Carlton Landing’s premier (and we mean PREMIER) provider of comfort food, ice cream and snow cones.
- The Meeting House (coming soon)- If you need that caffeine hook up and a fantastic cinnamon roll, head over to The Meeting House for some good food and conversation. Hours and menu will be posted as soon as we know. Check back soon!
- Boat Dock – open to residents and renters only, the boat dock is a fun place to fish, paddle board, and kayak. Bring your own fishing gear, but paddle boards and kayaks are open to residents and renters. Please make sure to put your boards and boats back up when you are finished, and you might want to bring your own life vest!
- Boardwalk Pool – also open to residents and renters only. Bring your own towel, sunglasses, and sunscreen!
We hope this Carlton Landing map helps you enjoy your stay! Please let us know about your experiences, as we’d like to provide more information to future visitors!