This familiar sight lets you know you are home or near your home away from home. Beyond this beautiful spire and grove of trees is our little slice of heaven on Lake Eufaula. We can’t wait for you to see it so you can be as excited as we are when we pull off Hwy 9a and turn into the main entrance to Carlton Landing!
We are going to heat back up into the upper 90’s for highs and high 70’s for lows. There is currently no shot at precipitation to cool us off, but you just never know.
Friday Movie Redo
Friday night, weather permitting, the Movie on the Green will be Coco. In which, aspiring musician Miguel, confronted with his family’s ancestral ban on music, enters the Land of the Dead to find his great-great-grandfather, a legendary singer. The movie will start at 8:30 or 15 mins before sunset at the event lawn above the swim beach.
Saturday at the Lake
- A new Saturday running group is starting this Saturday morning at 6:15am. Meet Laura Webb at The Meeting House to get started. There will be a shorter and longer distance run on soft/dirt ground.
- The Meeting House will be open at 7am serving some awesome cinnamon rolls and crafted coffees. They are also your stop for Carlton Landing T-shirts and gifts.
- The Pop Ups will be up and running from 9am to Noon. They are located at the end of Lower Boardwalk by the Swim Beach. You’ll find some great local retailers and our very own farmers market!
- Story time for kids will happen at The Meeting House Porch from 9:30am to 10am. Bring the kids for a Savoy Cinnamon Roll or Pecan Caramel Roll and grab a coffee for yourself and enjoy a reading from kid favorite book. Story time is free of charge.
- Craft time for kids will be from 10am-11am at the Pavilion. You will need to register your child by going here. The cost is $10 per child to participate.
- Its POTLUCK TIME! Bring your favorite salad, sandwich, or side to share with your neighbors. The Scotts will have paper goods and waters on hand, but feel free to bring your favorite beverage. Dinner will start at 6pm at the Pavilion. Stay as long as you’d like!!
- An Evening with Chef Josh Valentine- One of our fondest memories is meeting new friends at these dinners. Chef Josh will cook up some fine food and Corey will pair some fantastic wine to go with it. Then, you get to head out for a sunset cruise. More info, the menu, and sign ups are here. We will be there, so get your tickets and join us!!
- LOOKING AHEAD: Sign ups for the Makers Series: Floral Workshop with Bloom House must be done by this Saturday July 14th in order for supplies to be on hand. More info and sign ups are right here!
Wes and Amy are back in town this week to lead us in worship music and guest pastor Brandon Scott will walk us through a great message. Carlton Landing Community Church meets in the white tents at the end of Lower Boardwalk at 10am (or so) every Sunday. Please plan to join us!