A Weekend to Recover
We are all in recovery after the phenomenal Independence Day celebration in Carlton Landing. Hot air balloons, movies, pie eating contests, parades, mandatory afternoon naps, food out the wazoo, fun, friends, and family! Just the way we like doing life at the lake.
Summer rolls on this weekend, too! There is more fun to be had in, around, and on the lake because the water is up and feels great! Temps won’t be too bad in the low 90’s, but the humidity will have it feeling quite steamy up until Friday night. A good chance of rain Friday morning and evening will lead to slightly cooler temps and humidity on Saturday with Northeasterly winds blowing the humidity out for a while.
Movie on The Green
Friday night, weather permitting, the Movie on the Green will be Coco. In which, aspiring musician Miguel, confronted with his family’s ancestral ban on music, enters the Land of the Dead to find his great-great-grandfather, a legendary singer. The movie will start at 8:30 or 15 mins before sunset at the event lawn above the swim beach.
Saturday Around Here
- A new Saturday running group is starting this Saturday morning at 6:15am. Meet Laura Webb at The Meeting House to get started. There will be a shorter and longer distance run on soft/dirt ground.
- The Pop Ups will be up and running from 9am to Noon. They are located at the end of Lower Boardwalk by the Swim Beach
- Story time for kids will happen at The Meeting House Porch from 9:30am to 10am. Bring the kids for a Savoy Cinnamon Roll or Pecan Caramel Roll and grab a coffee for yourself and enjoy a reading from kid favorite book. Story time is free of charge.
- Craft time for kids will be from 10am-11am at the Pavilion. You will need to register your child by going here. The cost is $10 per child to participate.
- Dan Nieto will take the Mama Tig’s Wood Fired Pizza stage from 7pm to 9pm. Grab some great pizza and enjoy some bluegrass music Saturday evening.
The Fishers of Men are back in town this week to lead us in worship music and guest pastor Clayton Ransom will walk us through a great message. Carlton Landing Community Church meets in the white tents at the end of Lower Boardwalk at 10am (or so) every Sunday. Please plan to join us!
Real Estate Spotlight | 32 Boulevard
This home is represented by David Kolb with Front Porch Family Realty 405.609.4746 with Keller Williams Realty Elite 405.948.7500.
If lakes, beaches, and pools are your thing, this is the perfect house for you! Located on Lake Eufaula in Carlton Landing, this 4 Bedroom 3.5 Bath 2,392 sq ft home is perfectly situated for easy access to all Carlton Landing has to offer. Take note of the fabulous upgraded kitchen, master bath, and porches. Plenty of storage in ceiling height kitchen cabinets, a beautiful soaker tub in the master bath, and a fireplace on the screened porch. Beautifully interior paint and wallpaper set this home apart from any others. A very short walk to the community pool, NEW swim beach, or restaurants in town. This is a must see!
Property Website: www.32Blvd.com
Please download our complete listing sheet with all the properties available in Carlton Landing here. If you have any questions, or would like a tour of our gorgeous community, please call David at 405-609-4746.